☛ see also: terms of service
We (inter.tube) strive to keep your personal information safe and secure. We won't sell or abuse your personal information.
- We only store personal information (e-mail, IP address) strictly necessary for facilitating our service and protecting your account's security.
- We will keep your personal information safe.
- We partner with Stripe to process your payment information. This is securely handled by Stripe and not stored here.
- We don't use third-party analytics.
- We will never share your personal information with third-parties.
- We will never provide your listening data to third-parties, unless you opt-in to scrobbling data (not yet implemented).
- We don't set any analytics, tracking, or advertising cookies.
- The purchase page may use a cookie from Stripe to prevent fraud.
- We only use your e-mail to provide your account and inform you of important service messages.
- We don't use your e-mail for marketing or advertising. You may opt-in to an optional newsletter to receive updates about the site.
- We provide your e-mail to Stripe to allow you to pay for the service and receive important messages regarding your payments and subscription.
- We store passwords with a secure hash function.
- We don't store your financial information.
- All communications go through HTTPS.
- In the event of a data breach, affected users will be notified via e-mail.